At Pinder Cooling & Heating, we offer comprehensive maintenance on all air conditioning units and refrigeration equipment. From cooling system and commercial refrigeration maintenance to air conditioning servicing, we’re proud to offer a specialist service you can rely on.
Air conditioner maintenance packages for your cooling systems
At Pinder Cooling & Heating, we ensure that your systems are operating efficiently. Our expert maintenance and servicing packages are available to our customers based in Bradford, West Yorkshire and throughout the UK. Our air conditioning servicing and maintenance packages are tailored to your business needs, and our approachable and experienced team are on hand and ready to carry out maintenance and repairs on your cooling systems when you need them.
Planned commercial refrigeration & air conditioning maintenance contracts
Pinder Cooling & Heating offers flexible commercial refrigeration & air conditioning maintenance contracts that are tailored to each individual client. Typically, regular maintenance takes place annually or every six months, depending on the client’s requirements.
Maintenance contracts can be for a wide range of air conditioning systems, commercial refrigeration units, cellar cooling systems, cold rooms and much more.
What are the benefits of preventative maintenance contracts?
- The extended life span of your equipment & reduced running and repair costs.
- Tailored maintenance plans that meet your needs, meaning you’re not paying for something that you don’t need.
- All work is carried out by experienced, qualified engineers.
- Maintenance visits are scheduled in advance for a time that is convenient for you.
- Peace of mind that your equipment is running as efficiently as possible.
Air conditioning maintenance procedures
Basic maintenance plans include the following steps (where applicable):
- Electronic check for refrigerant gas leaks and report any problems as soon as possible under F gas regulations. We will maintain and update your gas log on your behalf.
- Check the heating and cooling operations work.
- Clean and/or sanitise coils on indoor units.
- Check that the pumps work and the drains and clean them as required.
- Clean the filters, down units and grilles on your equipment.
- Clean condensers and coils and blow them out with nitrogen (subject to age & condition of the equipment).
- Examine safety controls.
- Inspect the electrical connections.
- Sanitise indoor unit evaporator using anti-bacterial / anti-mould spray
- Ensure we leave your premises as we found them.
Maintenance Contract FAQs
Why do I need air conditioning or commercial refrigeration serviced?
Servicing your air conditioning or commercial refrigeration equipment on a regular basis can increase the life span of the equipment. By having your equipment serviced, you’re increasing the chances of preventing a costly repair job, and at the same time keeping running costs as low as they can be due to your equipment running efficiently.
How often do air conditioners need to be serviced?
Once per year is recommended, but if your equipment is making more noise than usual or not heating or cooling as much usual, that can be a sign that you need more immediate attention. Our planned air conditioning maintenance contracts can be tailored to your individual requirements.
What is a TM44 inspection?
A TM44 inspection is a comprehensive review of the air conditioning systems in your building and is a legal requirement. Contact us for further information.
How often do commercial refrigeration systems need to be serviced?
Commercial fridges and freezers should be serviced every three to six months to avoid any unwanted downtime. Cold rooms will larger quantities of refrigerant on site and how much you have will dictate how often your systems need to be serviced.
Do you maintain units installed by somebody else?
Absolutely. Our team of expert engineers are familiar with a wide range of models and brands. Please contact our team of experts for further information on maintaining your air conditioning or commercial refrigeration.
Do you have an F Gas log book?
Yes, you can download a copy of our F Gas log book template from our website